Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Virginia is for Lovers (even unsavory ones)...
So, last night circa 10 pm I was happily riding the metro home. MYOBing. Listening to my ipod. (which has developed an obsession with Queen Live at Wembley '86 which I can't seem to stop) In the seat infront of me is an older man wearing a beret and a gray peacoat, who has is arm around a guy who I had naively assumed was perhaps his grandson. Until the clarendon station- when he went in for the kill. The creepy old man did what I will heretofore refer to as "pulling an Ian McKellen" Ladies and Germs, I have never been more horrified in my life. These two men (between whom there was atleast 40 years) proceeded to search for each others tonsils and give each other a tounge bath for 6 stops. Thank god they had to change trains. What is WRONG with people? PDA is not really ever bueno in my book, esp. when one of the parties involved is probably not old enough to drink and the other remembers the invention of the horseless carriage. Eeeeeppp. Still mortified. Also it's Cherry Blossom season which means I had to serve food to families in matching sweatshirts and have people ask me where the Captiol was. (The answer to which is LOOK OUT THE WINDOW) double sigh. however, I did get to finally break out the flip flops today, and for that I am greatful -Lethal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment