Hey everybody... I know it's been FOREVER since I done written anything, but dang it if I didn't get sick!! As someone who's as prone to lung ailments as he is to correct opinions, I should have realized that I'd get sick this season. Oh well. Gross. But now I'm well and back!!
So what's new, you ask? Not much. Easter weekend was fine. I saw ritzy, Jewish Long Island neighborhoods from high speeds in Mike's car, including a house that had no front. If you can imagine that. It was open like a dollhouse. But, like, it wasn't an accident. Like, people were having a party. WEIRD. The North Shore is wrong.
Also, I got my tendrils on Fiona Apple's new (and scandalously unreleased) CD, "Extraordinary Machine," and it's SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD. I don't know why it's not being released, but check out www.freefiona.com for more info. Also, someone buy me one of those shirts.
Quote of the day:
"That's like asking a mother to choose which child is her favorite!"
-- Ellen DeGeneres's initial response when InStyle mag asked her toname her favorite cocktail.
So that's that, everybody. Have a good day! I'm off to Vegas on Saturday.... WHEEEEEEEEE
ME :-)
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment