Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"If Osama was a piece of ass then Clinton would have nailed him"

I love bumper stickers sometimes. I saw that one on the way to brunch on sunday-Where I had the most delightful waffle.I love Belgian restaurants too. Waffles and Frites. What more could a girl ask for? Anyway, I had a lovely weekend filled with alcohol, movies about parrots, and amazing lesbian minstrels. Those Indigo girls are amazing live. I saw them years ago, but I'd forgotten. Also, I loved the fact that they are willing to change their setlist based on audience demand. I also don't quite know how to describe "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill" except to say that Migo sure can dance! How does one describe the life story of a flock of birds? Apparently, by shooting grainy footage and using music that sounds as though it were composed for "Three's Company". Whatevs. It was interesting. Lastly, I would like to give a BIG shout-out to my girl Siobhan for getting a job taking care of sick kids which will pay her more money than the entire staff of Kevin and Leigh's sexy-ass blog will see for quite some time.
I'll leave you with a quote from my dear friend heather, explressing her dismay about being set-up by a friend:
"I mean this guy was all unshaved and unkept...he was like the unibomber"

No comments: