So Kate and I are watching a fresh Gilmore last night (which was SO great, SO amazing..... ugh, just loved it), and this ad came on for this new WB reality series called "The Starlet." Essentially, it's a hunt for the next great movie star. So American Idol has Paula Abdul, Project Runway has Heidi Klum... For each industry the reality show relates to, they find a washed up former star of that medium. So who's hosting "The Starlet." FAYE FUCKIN' DUNAWAY. Oscar-winner Faye Dunaway (Bonnie herself!!) is hosting a reality show on the WB. Moreover, she looks like ten miles of bad road in Hell. She's worn down like an old pair of britches, and in the clip they showed, she seems barely able to stay awake, she appears to leering at the young girl from over a gin bottle, and she says (in FULL Mommie Dearest), "You're a STAR!" It was arresting and life-shortening. I can't deal with it.
I'm so happy to be sipping coffee right now, can I just say? MMMMMMMM.
I'd like to shout-out to my Gay-rab for pointing me in the direction of Dusty Springfield's "In The Middle of Nowhere," shortly to be a karaoke insitution.
Happy Mid-Week.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment