Saturday, February 12, 2005

"Corey Feldman at both ends of Montauk"

Or, everyone I know is knee deep in luck! It appears that someone stumbled through a patch of four leaf clovers, tripped on a horseshoe and sprinkled some serendipity on the people I adore. The Gayrab is off to dance in the discothèques of gay Paris, the soon-to-be noted composer Joe Iconis will indeed be mounting The Black Suits; and is adapting some sort of children's book for the stage. (Is it "The English Roses"?!?") Kate will be onstage with a corey this summer, in a play she wrote. http://www.broadway.com/Gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=506988Is there some sort of luck-juice in the water? Did someone leave me off a chain-letter list? Because I have never seen so many wonderful things happen to my circle of friends. I should ofcourse mention, all of these events are well deserved. Anyone who has suffered through mike pronouncing anything in a foreign language knows he belongs abroad. I don't need to profess my love for the music of Joe anymore on this site. And as for Kate, aside from being a satirical genious, I say anyone willing to stand in a window display dressed in a unitard deserves all this world has to offer. Kudos to everyone. I look foward to seeing what kind of coatails will be offered by each of you. Kevin and I can't be far behind, right? I'm sure we'll have an infomerical or a pyramid scheme up and running any day now...
I've been informed that we have a small but rabid fanbase at the world of broadway.com. I find this both thrilling and sad, bc if an image of me was to be construed based on the photographic evidence on this website...well...let's just say I should be running out the mall for a glamour shot this very afternoon.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go give the Internet Movie Database a heads-up about the budding stage career of a certain 80s icon. Hey, does this mean people associated with the movie will show up? I don't know about you, but I'd certainly like Adrian Lyne's take on the whole flashdance dance double scandal! Ooooh... I hope this means I can get my copy of The Lost Boys autographed!....but I digress..... Closing tidbit: if you google the play, one of the links is to the "ultimate gremlins fan forum" Incredible.

No comments: