Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Corey-tine's Day!

Come on, girls! Do you believe in love? Cuz I got something to say about it. And it goes a little something like this....

I fucking hate Kanye West.
No really. He's very, very bad, and his self-deifying production number was the most maddening low point of last night's Grammys (aka- The worst awards show, year after year, and yet the one I can never manage to not watch). High points included Melissa Etheridge's awesome bald head and her head's A+ cover of "Piece of My Heart," as well as Loretta Lynn's ridiculously-deserved wins. Holy hell, I love that woman, even if her ethereal glamor is muddied by Jack White's creep-show face. Speaking of creep show, JESUS is Norah Jones intense. Dude. Chill out. Honestly.

But yeah, we've passed the weekend (during which I had to declare an embrago on the question "So have you seen The Gates yet?" NO. I HAVEN'T. I WAS BUSY.), and now it's Valentine's Day. My own love interest is out of town on family bidness (tear!), and my stand-by boyfriend Kate is seeing Spamalot tonight. Fudge. Gym and last night's Desperate Housewives? Hallelujah! Sounds like Valentine's to me!

To Our Dear Readers.... Remember that we here at Kevin & Leigh's Sexy-Ass Blog love you, deeply and profoundly. Unless you get fat. Then we're fuckin THROUGH, lardass.

Love you all,
KEVIN :-)

No comments: