Sunday, February 27, 2005
"Leigh, I will hit a pigeon SO HARD with this bottle of ginger ale..."
I'm not even putting that in context. Suffice to say Kevin is the chivelry king, esp. when fighting off venemous foul. We here at Kevin and Leigh's Sexy-Ass Blog are gearing up for Oscar night, with gold cupcakes, chips and dip and a whole lotta vodka. We've seen the Gates( along with, oh, 150,00+ other people. I have never seen central park so crowded. or orange.), Passed Bette Midler en route to Urban Outfitters, and we were actually in a cab in the midst of a hit-and-run on West End Ave. After we escaped with our lives, the next cab we hailed got pulled over by the cops before we could board it. Its been a long day. Anyway, be prepared for Oscar running commentary...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment