Hey, everybody!! What up? Happy Presidents' Day weekend. I hope you're all doing well and appreciating this 3-day weekend as the gift from the gods that it so clearly is.
Today, I returned from Connecticut, the Nutmeg/Constitution state, where Joe Iconis has spent the past week at a "musical theatre residency" set up by the Goodspeed. Not only was this an awesome opporunity to see the picturesque fantasyland where my roomate Kate Wilkinson grew up, but it was a chance to see how little Joe enjoyed it. The boy didn't seem to have taken to country livin' too well. But when Kate did drive him to Dunkin Donuts (in COLCHESTAAAA!), he lit up like a Christmas tree. Also, his number (from "The Black Suits") was totally A+ awesome, even if it was performed by a kid so gay that he refers to himself in the third person as "Mama." (Think about it) OH, and we totally went to The Devil's Hopyard. Awesomest place ever.
OK So Kate's in Paris right now (or.... No, she's IN THE AIR right now, oh snap, that makes me so nervous), and as such I plan on taking between now and next Sunday to (a) clean this apartment like none other and (b) turn it into a sex den, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
I'm out.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment