Friday, February 11, 2005

UNMASKED//European Holiday

So people at my office have discovered this blog, which makes me (a) happy and (b) incredibly nervous. Have I said offensive things about coworkers in the past? Dear God, I hope not. OK. So I just scanned through a bunch of old stuff, and I don't think I've said malicious things about anybody. But if I did, I'd like to issue a blanket apology. You're all attractive, ATTRACTIVE people, and you make-a me smile.

Fine. Anyway...

So Mike's going to Paris this summer (all summer, total expat), which clearly means that I, Kevin Manganaro, am going to get broken in to international travel. In the spirit of this, I have uncovered the following French phrase, which is so absolutely vulgar that no one should read it (truly, stop reading right now... it's really uncalled for):

"Enleve ta croute que je swingue dans l'pus"
("Take out the scab so I can fuck you in the puss.")


I'm completely convinced by this AWFUL sentence that I will ADORE Paris.

Happy Friday-
KEVIN :-)

PS- Don't forget to watch stage star in the making Corey Feldman on tonight's "20/20"! Will he mention his upcoming off-Bway debut? Will a certain roomate/burden of mine make her primetime newsmagazine bow? Only Sam Donaldson knows for sure.

No comments: