Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gays and Beef: what a match

As that state in which I am studying trys to jump on the gay marriage bandwagon, I would like to shift focus to a something a little more important. And that something is a gay restaurant chain called Hamburger Mary's. This fine establishments offers burgers with a giant knife in the middle of them, which you can eat while sipping a $3 Mai Tais and staring at the picture of Laura Bush in S&M gear. Now the crowd at the DC branch was def mostly those who had gone soft around the middle and were "of a certain age" but thats okay! the lovestruck lesbians in the booth behind us didn't seem to mind either. Also, how many restaurants offer your check in a red high heel and have a club that sends you a card on the anniversary of your coming out? I say, not enough.
Next, I would like to bring up the fact that the Gayrab is "considering" summering in Paris. Considering??? how can you "consider" an event that may get Kevin William Manganaro to cross the atlantic? (granted, I'll probably have to fly with him so I can slip him drinks and capsules of vallium the whole flight) but he'd be abroad! Get with the freaking program Mike. I'd better be drowning in crepes in July, or you'll never hear the end of it.
Speaking of Mike- Katherine Hepburn? that sounds complicated. What happened to a pink wig and looking forlorn? I was a fan of that....
Last and certainly not least...I am less than a month away from seeing Tom Jones in concert. YESSSSSSSSSS. -Lethal.

No comments: