ALSO...time to discuss Project Runway. I was kind of pulling for Kara Saun (who gets major props for FINALLY bitching out Wendy) However, Jay was just better. And he didnt suck up free shoes. That dress with the quilting??? that was sooo great. I'm all over amish chic. Whatever, I just love him. Sarcasm is clearly the way to my heart. Wait. I almsot forgot to mention Parker Posey's 'fro. wow. that was perhaps the msot impressive. Bravo Jay, sorry Kara and Wendy- ugh I dont even have words for Wendy.
I'm off to NY tomorrow morning. Hopefully the Noreaster outside will not cause a problem. Neither rain nor snow shall keep me from spending Oscar night with Kevin Manganaro.
On the lighter side:
Mara: pps there was a tiger roaming around near my hometown and it made national headlines
Authorities received a call just after 6 a.m. from a resident who reported the tiger strolling past his back fence. He said his children took pictures from inside their homes .The trackers had been looking for the animal for eight days, using infrared equipment at night. They had set traps with goat meat and chicken.

No comments:
Post a Comment