Monday, December 20, 2004

Baby, it's Cold Outside ...

AHHH. First snow of the season. How nice to wake up to.
The weather channel has just informed me that it's 14 degrees outside (2 degrees with the windchill people!) BTWs, incase anyone was not aware I watch the weather channel in an obsessive trance for around 15 minutes every morning. Those animated maps are intoxicating, I swear.
This development has lead me to the following conclusions:
1- I'm not leaving the house
2-Even if I wanted to, the only shoes I brought home are heels and suede sneakers. This could become problematic. Thank god for online shopping!
Also, I'm home- and I can't wait to see of all our loyal readers. I miss you all terribly.
I'd like to leave you with the following exchange:
my dad: that's werid. It doesnt make any sense
me: what's wrong?
my dad: the dogs are sick!
me: hmmm. (wonders around house, only to discover the worlds largest pointsettia in the den I kid you not, the thing is 7 feet wide) Um...guys...are you aware pointsettias are poisonus?
my parents (in unison) oh! my! GOD!
someone's christmas cheer poisoned my dogs. SIGH.

No comments: