For toppers... Leigh, I'm sorry you go to God School. That's mean of them. I'll pray on how to destroy them. Don't worry. Maybe we can bring them down through Ladystein's upcoming album of anti-religious songs, starring "I'll Pray On It." They're crumble under the sheer weight of irony. Irony contains the word "iron" for a reason. Because it's HEAVY. And it can CRUSH shit. Also, irony is part of a balanced breakfast.
Yesterday, I attended a presentation from the upcoming Broadway Presley-sical "All Shook Up." In general, I'm a raging fan of campy, pop-music-as-book-musical disasters, but this show looks GOOD. Also, it stars my dear love Nikki James, who has the BEST (literally, the best) delivery of the word "BABY!" during "Can't Help Falling In Love." It made me gasp. I love her to frickin' death.
So I just got pulled into a company meeting about using racist language, derogatory comments "based on gender or sexual preference," and crude language as banter. There were like 20 people there, but I'm sure my face was CRIMSON. Feck.
MUSINGS::
(1) Has there even been more racially-confused sex that Halle Berry and Benjamin Bratt in "Catwoman"?
(2) How much do I love being able to say "What happened to your last slave?" in French?
(3) Can Corey Feldman REALLY not sing?
(4) Is Mario Cantone still alive? Have my bullets been missing?
Leaving.
K-Mang.
Friday, December 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment