What follows is an IM conversation with Mike Ettannani after I sent him an article stating Oliver Stone's desire to create a Margaret Thatcher biopic starring Meryl Streep:
Nani489: HOLY MONKEY THATCHER
Nani489: Baroness Thatcher in a film?!!
Disney109: lol
Disney109: I knew you'd like that
Disney109: The Iron Lady
Disney109: Starring Meryl Streep!>>!>!>!
Nani489: Ahem.
Nani489: "For those of you who are proponents of the 'U-Turn Policy,' allow me to say this. You turn if you want to; the Lady's not for turning."
Disney109: HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Disney109: YOU ARE A FOOL
Disney109: lol
Nani489: No, darling. Never mistake accuracy for foolishness.
Disney109: can that be your About Me on friendster
Disney109: jesus, Margaret Thatcher brings out the worst in you
Nani489: HAHAHAHAH
Disney109: it's scary and sad
Nani489: http://www.margaretthatcher.net/
Nani489: This is actually one of my bookmarks.
Disney109: hahhahahahaha
Nani489: She had HORRIBLE ideas, but she had BEAUTIFUL ways of expressing them.
Disney109: HAHAHHAHAA
Nani489: She was a beast in tweeds and plaids.
Disney109: She's was the most conservative human being ever,
Disney109: LOOK AT HER
Nani489: AND LOTS of frilly collars.
Disney109: She's a fucking animal.
Nani489: LOL!!!
Nani489: THAT HAIR.
Disney109: they should get Mrs. Heath to play her
Nani489: fafowehoiahiahfw
Nani489: OH MY GOD
Nani489: YOU BRILLIANT ANIMAL.
Disney109: hahahahah
Disney109: I mean, they're twins.
Nani489: Ahem.
Nani489: "I'm extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end."
Disney109: "It is exciting to have a real crisis on your hands, when you have spent half your political life dealing with humdrum issues like the environment"
Nani489: LOL!!!!!!
Disney109: MIKE! OH MY GOD!
Disney109: "If you're in politics you expect to be knifed in the back. What I will never forgive is that I was away in Paris and there was a vote on whether I should continue as leader. And this was after nearly 11 years when I had taken Britain from the slough of despond to the heights. It was the most difficult night of my life. I shall never forget that and I shall never forgive"
Nani489: AFTER BEING HIT ON THE HEAD BY A WOMAN WITH A BOUQUET OF DAFFODILS: "It was so hard on the daffodils."
Nani489: I KNOW.
Nani489: She is sad, and brilliant.
Disney109: If you're in politics you expect to be knifed in the back. What I will never forgive is that I was away in Paris and there was a vote on whether I should continue as leader. And this was after nearly 11 years when I had taken Britain from the slough of despond to the heights. It was the most difficult night of my life. I shall never forget that and I shall never forgive"
Disney109: If you're in politics you expect to be knifed in the back. What I will never forgive is that I was away in Paris and there was a vote on whether I should continue as leader. And this was after nearly 11 years when I had taken Britain from the slough of despond to the heights. It was the most difficult night of my life. I shall never forget that and I shall never forgive"'
Disney109: I WILL NEVER STOP SENDING YOU THIS
Nani489: HAAHHAHAHAH
Disney109: "We should back the workers, not the shirkers"
Disney109: lol
Nani489: she's a monster of WORDS.
Nani489: Kevin... do you understand now?
Nani489: Maybe... just maybe
Disney109: I get it. She's you.
Nani489: ...
Disney109: I DO get it now./
Nani489: LOL
Disney109: She's YOU.
Nani489: Maybe she's the key to understanding me.
Nani489: I'll wind up unable to speak in public. And a baroness.
Disney109: hahahahahhaha
Nani489: Oh, please just watch "The Lady's not for turning."
Nani489: Tell me you can watch video on your computer.
Disney109: "Will this thing jerk me off?"
While firing a gun during a Falklands
Nani489: Because what she's wearing is part of the beauty of it.
Disney109: I can, but no sound/
Nani489: LOL - I know!!!
Disney109: maybe it's better without sound
Nani489: Well, just look at what she looks like
Disney109: nah, didn't work
Disney109: trust me, I'll watch it at home
Nani489: It's all about her ascot.
Nani489: And her expressionless face.
Disney109: LOL
Disney109: JUST LIKE YOU!!
Nani489: LOL
Nani489: Okay. Back to work.
Nani489: The lady's not for failing.
Disney109: LOL
Disney109: This lady's not for allowing you to keep talking like this.
Nani489: LOL
Disney109: This lady's for calling your mother if it continues.
Nani489: hahahah - "Rosalie, Michael won't stop referring to himself as Baroness Thatcher."
Nani489: "Michael keeps threatening to invade the Falkland Islands."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment