...and that makes me so happy.
Anyway, please look below to see some photos from this weekend that I really wanted to share. I hope you find them as fun as I find them titilating. Especially that one of Mama B. and a rib. JUICY!!
Hey Leigh... Kate says she's sorry that she'll miss you on New Years (when you'll be in DC).
So apparently "Parenthood" is on Turner Classic Movies. Kate's upset. Does this mean that TCM is going the way of AMC?? I do think that the definition of "classic" is being rim-jiggled a little bit. "The Birdcage" is on AMC all the time, though, which is cool. That movie is a classic. So maybe it's just movies with Dianne Wiest? Maybe? "Footloose" could be/should be next.
Hey Leigh again... Regarding your HILARIOUS perfume dialogue (good job, girl!), I'd just like to bitch slap Britney's mangers for a moment. They OK'd the name of her fragrance being Curious??
"The smell of Britney Spears is... Curious."
"When you think of the smell of Britney, think of the word... Curious."
"Britney smells Curious... down below."
They've left her wide open to mockery. Didn't anyone tell her that this was a bad idea?? That, dear Leigh, is truly Curious.
Also, if you had a smell, it would be called Entrapment. Mike would be called Andy Rooney. (groan)
Sleepytime.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment