Monday, December 06, 2004

I watching Lifetime's "The Nanny" reunion special

This is a low point. At least I hope it is.

Leigh-- WHAT A GOOD STORY. I love you to hell and back. As a gay man, I admire both sensibilities. A little well-placed attitude (Gay #1) is sometimes all a girl has to hold onto in this world (ex- Elton John, Karl Lagerfeld, Kate Wilkinson). That said, I'm totally Gay #2, as you know. I'm kind and ALWAYS complimentary, although I rarely mean it and I hate Irish girls. These are both traits I learned from Lucille Iconis, who taught me all of my manners.

This posting is to be followed by a photo parade of Kate Jacobs' 23rd birthday party on Saturday night. This was a blast so big that only Brooklyn could contain it. We arrived to an energetic Jake, pinatas (Were those ever punctured??), chocolate fondue, and a Polaroid. This sounds like the beginning of a porn, but trust me, it doesn't get REALLY porny until the middle. The thick of the middle is porn country. I got shit-to-the-tits drunk on: apple juice gin & tonics (2), cheapie vodka tonics (2), cheapie vodka cranberries (2), scotch (1), and hot cocoa with pepperminet schnapps (.75), all of which conspired to wreck my memory, my vocabulary, and my ability to walk upright. For a visual aid, see the below photo of my left wrist after stumbling, flailing, tripping, and ultimately diving 'cross the Grand Army Plaza subway station.

But the real discovery of the night was Chris Giampietra. This lovely young man looked so much like Mike Ettannani that his Nani-starved friends (Joe, Hanndwich, Kate, and myself) adopted him as our surrogate Mike. It's like when a baby monkey is given a stuffed cat with a ticking clock in it that's supposed to be its mother. WELL THAT WAS CHRIS GIAMPIETRA. By the end of the night, I think Joe was fully convinced that he was Mike Ettannani (ie- "Hey Mike, remember when we were driving around and we saw that bush that looked like a penis?"). I myself was too drunk to associate anyone with anything. Scandale.

Anyway, I think these photos speak for themselves.

Hotcha. Jazz. Poontang.

No comments: