Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Holiday card propriety.

OK So wow. Three posts in a four hour period. THAT'S Chicago!!

Ok so my beloved coworker Cara Joy "Scoop" David has raised several issues on the matter of our Bway.com holiday cards. This is topical advice that I'm sure all you can use.

Firstly, she refused to sign the cards in red, because "red has a Christian connotation." Does it?? I guess it does. I mean, that's cool. Sign it in silver. Silver's pretty. Problem solved!!

Next up... What is the proper way to put a card in an envelope? Ok. So looking at the back of the envelope, and opening the seal with it still facing you... Should you first see the front or back of the card?? Cara says front, I say back. I think that if you open it and see the front, it ruins the surprise. Cara thinks that you should immediately be greated with something aesthetically pleasing. Thoughts?? Other confusions?? Post 'em in the comments field. I need to make this one-way blog more reader-centric.

A very nauseous,
KEVIN MANGANARO.

1 comment:

Kevin & Leigh's Sexy-Ass Blog said...

you should see the front of the card when you open the envelope, also, i feel red and green are festive, not religious. (unless you are sending out cards the involve sheperds,bible quotes, and the baby jesus. then you are in trouble)