I love, love love that you brought up "Step into Christmas", as I was just listening to it on the metro. It is pure holiday perfection, however I might offer up other contenders. Perhaps many of you have not heard the Tom Jones version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" Your ears are missing out
This brings me to an annual tradition. My Christmas Mix Cds. Those lucky enough to get their hands on them cherish them like chocolate at fat camp. This years mix, entitled "Christmas with Charisma" features not only Elton and Tom, but other legendary artists such as John Denver w/the Muppets, The Drifters, and ofcourse, Wham! Want a copy???
Email us (leigh.somerville@gmail.com) say something flattering about the blog. if we like it, we'll post it; and you too can spread christmas cheer through your CD player.
Other Notes of Distinction:
ATTN: Georgetown Law Students: My beautiful roomate Mara, (www.gavinnewsomishot.com)who currently has more male suitors than the street walkers of Logan Circle; jsut informed that her cousins friend, a 1L @GTown, has declared that a certain dynamic duo, namely NATE swinton and MIKE ettannani are "AWESOME GUYS". Surely this allows for their inclusion in the Men of Georgetown Law calendar.
ALSO: As of tonight, I am once again serving up Margaritas@ the coast. If you're on the hill; stop by. leave me a BIG TIP.
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, Nate and I ARE awesome guys.
-gayrab, pressed for time/wit
Post a Comment