Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Magic of Chili on a Cold Winter Evening...

Last night, Mike I celebrated his conquest of the Law in grand style. We had dinner @ Ben's Chili Bowl. While inhaling fries and chocolate shakes, we had the following conversation about our dear friend, the noted composer Joseph P. Iconis:
Leigh: You know what's funny, if you look at the blog Joe is drunk and hitting on a girl in every picture
Mike: yeah, he is
Leigh: but having been a victim, I have to say it's not...it's like... (reaching for words)
Mike: It's not bad. It's like being humped by a dog. it's not sexual, it's just funny
both nearly fall off stools from laughter.
We also got on the topic of wedding songs, and it was decided that Joe would compose an original song when kevin ties the knot. We came up with the title for what I'm currently calling "The love theme to the Kevin's Wedding" (it's actual title is inappropriate for this site, but SO appropriate if you understand the way Joe's mind works.) If you want to know the actual title, get in contact with me. you won't be so disappointed, I assure you.

No comments: