So, on Instant Messenger you can add "SantaClaus" to your buddy list, and when you Im him, he offers you a christmas tree icon. Now this is a "supericon" so it reacts to what you are typing. (if you laugh, it laughs, if you write 'cool' it puts on sunglasses) Now,for some inexplicable reason this AIM animated tree speaks in German. If you type "nice' or "hello" it jumps up and yells "GUTENTAG!" and for yes and no, it says "ach, Ja!" and "ooh nein!" now, I understand all about the Tannenbaum and all- but are you kidding me???
Also, I spent a good hour testing perfume at Sephora yesterday and I would like to say the following: just because you design lovely runway fashions does NOT mean you have a good nose. (I'm talking to you, Marc Jacobs) I also don't care if you put Nicole Kidman is a big fluffy dress and threw her on a swing, Chanel #5 still smells like like it belongs on a grandmother. As I watched boyfriend after boyfriend buy bottles of Ralph and True Star (aka Beyonce) and Curious (aka Mrs. Federline)I become more determined to find something under the radar. I think having a signature scent is a nice concept. After spraying no less than 50 little sticks of paper, and huffing coffee beans (to reset your nose) I think I found it. But I'm not telling you what is. I promise however, that I am not allowing Britney Spears to tell me how to smell.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment