www.fuckthesouth.com
www.virginiaisforhaters.org
Please patronize these two sites. The former is really just a DELIGHTFUL rant, but the latter actually wants you to do shit. But it's good shit-- good for your friends and good for your soul. So do the right thing... cancel your Capital One credit cards (I never liked their stupid viking commercials anyway) and (*SHUDDER*) cancel your J. Crew catalogues. It doesn't seem easy, but it is. You can always pretty much guess what J. Crew will tell you anyway. It's almost always something about cable knit sweaters. I, personally, am not a Kennedy (though I can't speak for our entire readership) and as such, my use for multiple cable knit sweaters is limited.
But truly... both Leigh and I are ALL ABOUT gay marriage. Because we want to marry each other. And nothing could be queerer than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment